Monday, February 6, 2012

When they know we're in love..

How much food can one possibly eat for lunch...


On our way to Hastings to decide where we were going to eat for lunch, Hayden & Jess decided we were going to Burger Bar.  Upon getting there, none of us could decide what we wanted, but we all had major appetites and could smell bbq.

I ended up ordering their spicy bbq chicken burger with jalepenos, grilled pineapple with fries, cheese & gravy.  I couldnt even eat 1/2 my fries and barely finished my burger - but it was sooo good.


Hayden had a crazy big burger which he added fried egg, grilled pineapple and sauteed mushrooms.  He finished his burger before Jess & I were even halfway done ours!

Jess had the pulled pork sandwhich and got a super yummy dip with her fries.


I also came home to the most gorgeous sunset after a long day at work!


Saturday, my boyfriend had to DJ the Grenada Independance party!


I had the most amazing food, and even nutmeg ice cream!


I also got to hang out with my best buddy Meric all night while my bf put on some great music :)


Dennis Brown - They Gonna Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment