Saturday, March 17, 2012

Like a moth to a flame burned by the fire

Weekday Feast..


Thursday was like a massive day for chicken for me..

It started off with a huge spicy chicken burger with extra jalepenos at Burger Bar.. one of my lunch spots.


Later that night I met up with my mom in English Bay.  We checked out one of the Donelly Groups spots - The Calling for the first time.  I swear, they have one of the best deals in the city!  Every monday-friday from 4-6pm, they offer a pint of beer with 1lb of wings for $6.  You can choose from 3 types of beer, and 5 types of wings.  I ordered the hot ones, and an IPA beer.



Since we also wanted to use our 2 for 1 in the entertainment book, we ordered from their regular menu too.  I ordered a buttermilk chicken waffle sandwhich with side salad, and my mom had their gluten free blackened chicken sandwhich with side salad.  I really can't wait to go back for happy hour... especially since they have $3 house wine for the rest of March, all day, every day!






Janet Jackson - Thats The Way Life Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment