Saturday, April 28, 2012

When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me

Players Chophouse - Bryans goodbye dinner


It was my bros last night in town - so we hit up Players Chophouse for dinner with my bros friend Jon.  My mom had given us a groupon to use before she moved to the Yukon for Players.  Since none of us had been there before, we had no idea what to expect.  The waitress said they were sold out of french onion soup, mussels and a few other things.  Too bad :(  I really wanted soup!

My bro and Jon ordered the beef ribs to start - and I had the poutine & subbed the pulled pork for pulled chicken.  This was huge - and I wish I didnt order my entree as I couldnt even finish my poutine as I was so full.


However, I had ordered the BBQ pizza which I got to go.  It made perfect leftovers!


Bryan got a ribeye steak.


Jon got a pulled pork sandwhich.  It was super dead, but definately good food :)


Led Zeppelin - Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment