Tuesday, May 22, 2012

He wore black & I wore white, he would always win the fight

Cheers to firsts!


I had never been to the Cambie before, so the boys insisted we go there on a friday night.  Crazy times it was!  Jorge, Lesley & I ordered some food... and I also dared Jorge to drink out of a pitcher for 25 cents.  That boy does anything :)





Saturday, Jorge, Nacho, Catalina & myself met up for some seawall strolling, & shopping.  We started off at La Taqueria with some yummy tacos.


Afterwards we ended up at the Lamplighter for some patio drinks and Jorge suggested we order what we got the night before to share - poutine and nachos..



Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I will be so happy if you want to follow each other! What do u say? Kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete