Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I cant stop loving you

Joeys patio & drinks in New West


Since it was a coworkers bday, and a beautiful sunny day - I finally made my first visit to Joeys Brentwood!  I must say I feel in love with their rooftop booths.  They were so comfy and I did not want to get up!  I had the most deelish ahi tuna salad, and edamame to start.


One of my coworkers ordered the lobster grilled cheese with mushroom soup that also looked amazing!


After thursday, I had a super stressful day, so lucily Nacho suggested after work drinks.  We ended up going to New West - and I havent been there in years.  We ended up going to a place called Rivers Reach that has 1/2 price appys every day until 6pm.  We ordered a few to share which we couldnt even finish, had some drinks, and watched some basketball.





Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me

No comments:

Post a Comment