Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The thrill of your touch gives me fright

6 months later!


Happy 6 months to Kenyo & I :) <3 One of the places we celebrated our love was at Glowbal with a Satay Platter, some pasta for me, and some steak & sprouts for him.  I swear I'm addicted to their sprouts since Bryan & I had them last.  I'm also addicted to their satays - but this is the first time I've ordered the whole platter!  Ken ate all the meat ones like the lamb, short rib, kobe meatball, buttermilk chicken, and we shared the salmon and prawn.  I had the mushroom, ahi tuna and oyster.  My faves are still the ahi tuna, but I really enjoyed the salmon which I tried for the first time.

I ordered the seafood pasta, and Ken ordered the tenderloin.



Come sunday, I went to the fan appreciation day at BC Place to meet the Whitecaps and BC Lions & explore the stadium!  I went with one of my besties Ignacio, & had loads of fun!  My highlights were meeting Bob Lenarduzzi & talking Colombiana soccer with him, while he gave me a free autographed book on Canadian Soccer.  I also got to hold the Grey Cup!









Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment