Sunday, July 22, 2012

Give it to me.. 13 times

Our second concert!!


I loooove Toots & The Maytals.  They are one of my fvorite bands, and after seeing 2 shows within a year, Im sooo Impressed at the 79 year old Mr. Hibbert.  That man sure can take care of himself!  Ken was so amazing and got me a second Maytals shirt too :)  We had a great time dancing to their classics.


Jeff also brought me to D Roti Shak - one of the latest caribbean restaurants in Vancouver.  I had Mauby and Peanut Punch!  Ken has made me mauby before but I didn't like it as it was so bitter, but the one at D Roti Shak is really good.  The peanut punch was also amazing and tasted like a peanut chocolate bar as a drink!


Jeff ordered a bunch of appetizers for us to try.


I also ordered their chicken stew and shrimp roti.. which made for 2 extra meals in leftovers!  Their portions are great, and the food is so flavorful!




Toots & the Maytals - 54-46 That's My Number

No comments:

Post a Comment