Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky

Many more firsts with my Kenyo :)


Ken had never been to the PNE before, so we checked it out.. watched the superdogs show.. and I even convinced him to go on dropzone!!  So amazing.  It was my 3rd time on dropzone, and it's by far my fave ride at the PNE.



Went for sushi at the usual spot with my homies.



And Kenyo & I went on our first camping trip!  Im not much of a camper and havent gone camping for about 4 or 5 years.  But seven of us decided to venture up the horrible logger roads filled with potholes to Jones Lake and found paradise.




Ken even went fishing in Jorges inflatable boat!



We bbq'd lots from Salmon, to Chicken, to Asparagus, to Corn.. and the boys had Burgers



We had the best bonfire, especially when we borrowed our neighbors chainsaw to keep the logs fresh and burning.


Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment