Sunday, December 2, 2012

Are we human or are we dancer

On The First days of December...


Hello lovelies!  Welcome to December!  This year has gone by incredibly fast... To start off my first weekend of December, I met up with some friends for buck a shuck oysters at Relish.  I only had 10, which is such a small amount for the 2 dozen I could probably get down.  They were delish though!



I was excited to watch Jorge try raw oysters for the first time - and yes he is now on the oyster train - which means more oyster buddies for me!!


Afterwards we headed over to The Factory for some eats and more drinks.  Everything on the menu is $5.95 - and I went with the chicken pad thai, which was actually pretty good for the value.  It wasn't authentic, but then it is bar food just like The Warehouse, or The Loose Moose - but food is cheap, and tasty.


After a fun friday, came date night saturday, where Ken took me to The Sandbar in Granville Island.  We grabbed a table in the lounge, had some winter ales, and I ordered the chicken lettuce wraps.  These were sooo good!



Ken got the Salmon Burger.


After a wonderful saturdy night - we had a fantastic sunday out in the city - starting off with ice skating in Robson Square.  I must say, we both did a lot better than our skating attempt a year ago!!


Afterwards, we had some lovely hot chocolate at Toasted on their heated patio, and headed over to watch the Santa Claus parade..


We built up an appetite and headed over to our local pho place, and both had our delishus number 20 (lemon grass chicken pho) with extra veggies.  I swear this is the best for for under $7 you can find.  Hope everyone had an amazing first weekend of december.  Off to put up our Christmas Tree & watch Its a Wonderful Life.

xox Darlings.


The Killers - Human

No comments:

Post a Comment