Friday, January 11, 2013

Act like you’ve been here before, smile less and dress up more

Thursdays at Bimini!


I literally just found out about how awesome Thursday nights at Bimini are 1 week ago.  Nacho & I were looking for a fun happy hour place & hit them up for $6 wings and beer.. BUT they also have $2 beers all day long!  Aside from playing Foosball.. and me horribly loosing, but enjoying $2 beers.. I was glad to find a great new Donnelly Group place on thursdays.

So, come this week when Ken & I were looking for a place... I knew I wanted a Bimini date!  Ken ordered the Turkey Sandwich with their soup of the day (oxtail with orzo) and I had the Chicken & Waffle Sandwich (which I had tried at The Calling prior) with yam fries.  Of course we had a few $2 beers while at it.  We definately found the spot to be in Vancouver on thursdays!  Cant wait to be regulars.




The Lumineers - Slow Down

No comments:

Post a Comment