Monday, January 28, 2013

Free Fajitas!!!!

Hello last weekend.
We started it off on friday with our regular Donnelly Group Happy Hour, this week at Cinema. About 7 of us went to go cheer on Jannik Hansen, in hopes of winning free beer.  While we waited, we enjoyed lots of happy hour beers :)

On saturday, Nacho, Rahgen and I added some more passport stamps, from The Teahouse.

We all started with the Roasted Roma Tomato Soup with goat cheese.  Nacho had the Slow Cooked Beef Bourguignon Vol au Vent as his entree, and us ladies had the Brome Lake Duck Confit with fig demi-glace.  We all agreed how amazing the duck was!  Super tender, and not fatty at all.  For dessert we had the Duo of Lemon and Chocolate Tarts which was very tiny, but very tasty.

After brunch, we headed over to the museum of anthopology, where I saw lots of fun statues.  They also had a nude exhibit.  My favorite, was a picture of a statue posted below, of the man with the woman.

Finally, we wrapped up our saturday at Las Margaritas, where I enjoyed my free fajitas and bull dog drink that I won in a boxing bet last summer.  Apparently, my choice usually wins.  Maybe I should bet more often.












No comments:

Post a Comment