Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Update

Hello Darlings!  Just a quick recap of my week in Vancouver :)


Started off with a beautiful seawall stroll, and brunch with my Ken at the Teahouse.




Also continued my Glowbal passport with a lunch foodie meetup with Grace at Italian Kitchen.  I had the most amazing vegetarian lasagne, and Grace had the prosciutto pizza.





Continued onto my 3rd passport stamp at the Fish Shack for their $10 snapper burger, fries AND a granville island winter ale.


Had a lovely Whitecaps game date night with Ken at The Ticket, and ordered a bunch of tapas.  Our fave was the walnut crusted goat cheese and Mussels.  I wasnt too much a fan of the spicy sambal.  It was priced more than the other tapas at $14, but wasnt much squid, and was a little dry.  Other than that, it was a wonderful time at the new former Players Chophouse.  Hope everyone had a wonderful week.




No comments:

Post a Comment