Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring is here!

Hello peoples!  Spring is finally here in Vancouver and its about time!  To celebrate some good weather, Ken & I took a drive over to Shannon Falls to soak up some sun, and check out some of mother natures beauty.




I also completed my first 2013 Glowbal passport at Trattoria!  I must say, they have the most amazing white wine sangria - and amazing burrata happy hour specials!




And thennnnnnn.... I decided I will try to attempt to complete a second passport in less than a week!  I had a book with an extra stamp from Coast, and went back to Trattoria for a late breakfast indulging in their $10 beer & burger combo (Roasted Butternut Squash Panini w/ caramelized onions, roasted garlic, mascarpone & pesto with salad & winter ale)


Then I headed over to Italian Kitchen for a late lunch to take on their friday $10 burger & a beer combo (chicken parmasean sandwhich, roasted cream of carrot soup, & winter ale).  I was still super full, so only had the soup & beer, and got the panini to go which Ken enjoyed coming home too.  I must say, that soup was too die for.  It was the best soup I have ever at a Glowbal restaurant.  TGIF everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment