Saturday, March 2, 2013

TGIF Happy Hour

Happy Friday everyone!


Friday started off for me visiting Glowbal Groups Black and Blue.  I havent decided if I am a fan or not, seen as though I had only been once before - which was a bad experience.  However, Glowbal Passport just started up - and I needed a B&B stamp.  Im also on a mission to explore more different happy hours in the city, and decided to check out Glowbals.  All locations offer 50% off all food M-F from 3-6pm, and $5 drink specials.  I had a glass of prosecco, the ahi tuna screamer, and dungeness crab stuffed portobelo.


Afterwards, my gfs and I headed over to Pink Elephant Thai!  This place reminds me of highschool, as the dj spins 90s R&B, that my gfs and I used to burn on our cds.

Pink E Thai also has happy hour & offers $4-$8 dishes, and $4 drinks.


I also tried friend banana with ice cream for the first time ever!  It was so good, and totally worth the wait.


Afterwards, we met up with some more friends and went over to The Met.. and then headed over to Guilt & Co to play some Jenga & listen to some live music.  Hope everyone had a great friday!  PS - im making a new section dedicated to happy hours here!  Check it out if you're in Vancouver looking for cheap drink/eats

No comments:

Post a Comment